Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20839 Discussions

Colors washed out on secondary monitor past .4577

WiredAces
Beginner

I'm using the Intel Arc 770 GPU. The problem happens any time I install a driver version past 31.0.101.4577 (Released 7/24/2023). My primary monitor is fine, but my second monitor changes to have washed out colors or like there's too much brightness. I've attached before and after pictures to help clarify what I'm talking about.

I had the same problem with my previous GPU, which was a NVidia 1660, but I was always able to fix it by changing the dynamic output setting to full. I figure there's a similar setting for the Intel Arc, but my searching and Googling has been unable to find anything helpful.

Driver Version 4577 - Everything is fine

20240520_123151.jpg

20240520_123232.jpg

Anything past 4577 - Secondary monitor looks awful

20240520_123503.jpg

20240520_123508.jpg

    

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello WiredAces, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, complete model of your system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

And for additional information, may I know the complete model of your monitors and what cable you are using?

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
MUC
Valued Contributor II

This information may help you:

Quantization Range Option Is Not Visible in the Intel® Graphics Control Panel or Intel® Graphics Command Center

It is also sometimes possible to adjust the setting in the monitor's On Screen Display. If you provide the information @ACarmona_Intel requested, we can be more specific.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello WiredAces, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello WiredAces, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos