Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Como resolver erro do driver e gpu parando de funcionar?

JdeNo1
Beginner

Estou tendo problemas ao iniciar o "Fifa 18".

Aparece uma mensagem de erro na tela relacionado ao driver 25.20.100.6446 ou 6444. Também, a gpu "para de funcionar". Por exemplo, eu abro o jogo (modo janela) juntamente com o gerenciador de tarefas e deixo-o na aba desempenho. Na hora de apertar start para ir para o menu o jogo começa a carregar e após isso ele trava. Coincidentemente é nesse momento que a gpu também "para de funcionar" e seu uso fica em 0%. Durante a seleção de idioma e intro tudo flui normalmente, mas antes de entrar no menu para escolher o modo de jogo trava. Oque pode ser? Oque eu tenho que fazer?

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. Just to let you know, we only provide support in English and that we are using a translation tool. In order to provide the most accurate assistance we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system: What is the model of the motherboard? What is the model of the processor? If this is a laptop, what is the model of it? Which Windows version are you using? Are you using an external graphics card? If that is the case please provide the model of it. Is this a new computer? Did yo make any recent hardware/software changes? Was it working fine before? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
what information? your site support is confusing!!!!!! HELP ME. SEND ME A LINK THAT SOLVES MY PROBLEM PLEASE?!!!
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Sure, we will be more than glad to assist you with this scenario. Please provide the information requested on the first post so we can provide the most accurate assistance for this topic. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
Sorry for my confusion, I'm not too accustomed to messing with emails. Okay, I saw now what you asked me. According to "CPU-Z", the motherboard is an Acer T-Rex_SK. The processor is an Intel Core i3 7100U. The model of the laptop is Aspire ES 15. Being a bit more specific ES1-572-36FV from Acer. I am using Windows 10 Home Single language 64 bit. No, I'm not using an external graphics card. No, it is not new, it has about 1 year of use. I did not make any hardware or software changes. Working well is relative. The game in question has not worked since the purchase. Already the laptop works well and normal.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Thank you for providing those details. We recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform. I looked in Acer's web site and there are 2 Intel® Graphics drivers available, please try graphics driver version 20.19.15.4444: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/VGA/VGA_Intel_20.19.15.4444_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=636137527927629906&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20ES1-572&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_7 You can also try to install graphics driver version 21.20.16.4494 from Acer: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/VGA/VGA_Intel_21.20.16.4494_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=636114277220891003&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20ES1-572&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_7 Since the processor works with Intel® HD Graphics 620, we can also try to test Intel® generic graphics driver version DCH 25.20.100.6519: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=96551 If the problem persists then we can try Intel® generic graphics driver version DCH 25.20.100.6577: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28566/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=96551 Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
Okay. I tested the first and claims that the system does not have the minimum requirements for installation. The second was. However he claims that the driver versions I have are more current, but I've installed anyway. I installed the second one, I rebooted the computer and opened fifa 18. The computer got frozen and I could not play. The third one does not install, saying that it does not have the necessary permissions and that it should consult the intel. The fourth installs successfully and says that I have to update the drivers for the video card. It says that the current version is 4494 and the latest one is 6577. The 4494 was the one that I was able to install and that left the game frozen. As incredible as it may sound, the 6577 installation says it is not valid for this computer. Now we have two problems. My driver is not updated and fifa 18 still does not work. LOL And now? What will we do?
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Thank you for letting us know those results, we are sorry to hear the issue persists. Please provide the SSU report so we can verify a few details about your system: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility To attach the report, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower left corner. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
Okay, I scanned. I just can send it in .txt form hope it does not have problem.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Sure, no problem, you can always send the SSU report in a .txt format. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
Sorry, I tried to send the file but Outlook did not. # SSU Scan Information Scan Info: Version:"2.5.0.15" Date:"03/05/2019" Time:"00:01:14.7788998" # Scanned Hardware Computer: BaseBoard Manufacturer:"Acer" BIOS Mode:"UEFI" BIOS Version/Date:"Insyde Corp. V1.11 , 08/16/2016" CD or DVD:"Not Available" Embedded Controller Version:"1.7" Platform Role:"Mobile" Processor:"Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz , GenuineIntel" Secure Boot State:"On" SMBIOS Version:"3.0" Sound Card:"Realtek High Definition Audio" Sound Card:"Áudio Intel(R) para telas" System Manufacturer:"Acer" System Model:"Aspire ES1-572" System SKU:"Aspire ES1-572_1085_V1.11" System Type:"x64-based PC" - "Display" Intel ® Graphics Driver Version:"21.20.16.4494" - "Intel(R) HD Graphics 620" Adapter Compatibility:"Intel Corporation" Adapter DAC Type:"Internal" Adapter RAM:"1,00 GB" Availability:"Running or Full Power" Bits Per Pixel:"32" - "Caption":"Intel(R) HD Graphics 620" Link:"http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=HD+Graphics+620" CoInstallers:"oem4.inf,iKBLD_w10,Internal,Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" Color Table Entries:"4294967296" Dedicated Video Memory:"Not Available" Driver:"igdkmd64.sys" Driver Date:"07/24/2016 09:00" Driver Path:"C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys" Driver Provider:"Intel Corporation" Driver Version:"21.20.16.4494" INF:"oem4.inf" INF Section:"iKBLD_w10" Install Date:"Not Available" Installed Drivers:"igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd12umd64.dll" Last Error Code:"Not Available" Last Error Code Description:"Not Available" Last Reset:"Not Available" Location:"PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0" Manufacturer:"Intel Corporation" Microsoft DirectX* Version:"11.X" Monochrome:"No" Number of Colors:"4294967296" Number of Video Pages:"Not Available" PNP Device ID:"PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&SUBSYS_10851025&REV_02\3&11583659&0&10" Power Management Capabilities:"Not Available" Power Management Supported:"Not Available" Refresh Rate - Current:"60 Hz" Refresh Rate - Maximum:"60 Hz" Refresh Rate - Minimum:"60 Hz" Resolution:"1366 X 768" Scan Mode:"Noninterlaced" Service Name:"igfx" Status:"OK" Video Architecture:"VGA" Video Memory:"Unknown" Video Processor:"Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" - "Memory" Physical Memory (Available):"0,88 GB" Physical Memory (Installed):"4 GB" Physical Memory (Total):"3,87 GB" - "BANK 0" Capacity:"4 GB" Channel:"ChannelA-DIMM0" Configured Clock Speed:"2133 MHz" Configured Voltage:"1200 millivolts" Data Width:"64 bits" Form Factor:"SODIMM" Interleave Position:"First position" Manufacturer:"0194" Maximum Voltage:"Not Available" Memory Type:"Unknown" Minimum Voltage:"Not Available" Part Number:"SF464128CKHIWDFSEG" Serial Number:"060E545F" Status:"Not Available" Type:"Synchronous" - "Motherboard" Availability:"Running or Full Power" BIOS:"V1.11, ACRSYS - 0" Caption:"Placa-mãe" Chipset:"Not Available" Date:"08/15/2016 09:00" Install Date:"Not Available" Last Error Code:"Not Available" Last Error Code Description:"Not Available" Manufacturer:"Acer" Model:"Not Available" Part Number:"Not Available" PNP Device ID:"Not Available" Power Management Capabilities:"Not Available" Power Management Supported:"Not Available" Product:"T-Rex_SK" Serial Number:"NXGMFAL0127447719B9501" Status:"OK" Version:"V1.11" - "Networking" Intel ® Network Connections Install Options:"Not Available" Intel ® Network Connections Version:"Not Available" Intel ® PROSet/Wireless Software Version:"Not Available" - "Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter" Access Point: Authentication: Availability:"Running or Full Power" Caption:"Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter" Channel: Cipher: CoInstallers:"Not Available" Connection Mode: Default IP Gateway:"Not Available" DHCP Enabled:"Yes" DHCP Lease Expires:"Not Available" DHCP Lease Obtained:"Not Available" DHCP Server:"Not Available" Driver:"athw10x.sys" Driver Date:"11/08/2016 12:00" Driver Path:"C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\athw10x.sys" Driver Provider:"Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc." Driver Version:"10.0.0.345" Index:"0001" INF:"oem32.inf" INF Section:"ATHR_DEV_OS61_ACER_A11_CH2.ndi.NTamd64" Install Date:"Not Available" Installed:"Yes" IP Address:"Not Available" IP Subnet:"Not Available" Last Error Code:"Not Available" Last Error Code Description:"Not Available" Last Reset:"03/05/2019 07:56" Location:"PCI bus 2, device 0, function 0" MAC Address:"5C:C9:D3:9A:11:75" Manufacturer:"Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc." Media Type: Net Connection ID:"Wi-Fi" NetCfgInstanceId:"{61D1E5C6-DC41-4466-9D22-54011A9B6C82}" Network Name: Network Type: Number of VLANs:"0" PNP Device ID:"PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_080311AD&REV_01\4&6F78889&0&00E5" Port:"Not Available" Power Management (Low Power):"Not Available" Power Management (Wake On LAN):"Not Available" Power Management (Wake on Magic Packet):"Not Available" Power Management Capabilities:"Not Available" Power Management Supported:"No" Product Type:"Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter" Profile: Radio Type: Receive Rate: Service Name:"athr" Signal Strength: State: Status:"Enabled" Team Name:"Not in a team" Temperature: Transmit Rate: Type:"Ethernet 802.3" - "Service Bindings" Agendador de pacotes de serviço: Cliente para Redes Microsoft: Compartilhamento Arquivos e Impressoras para Redes Microsoft: Driver de E/S do Mapeador de Descoberta de Topologia de Camada de Link: Driver de Protocolo LLDP da Microsoft: Protocolo IP Versão 4 (TCP/IPv4): Protocolo IP Versão 6 (TCP/IPv6): Respondente de Descoberta de Topologia de Camada de Link: - "Settings" *ReceiveBuffers:Receive Buffers:"256 (256)" *TransmitBuffers:Transmit Buffers:"512 (512)" htAdhocEnable:AdHoc 11n:"Disable (0)" NetBand:Wireless Mode Selection:"5. b/g/n (26668)" scanTimeValid:Scan Valid Interval:"60 (60)" shortPreamble:802.11b Preamble:"Long and Short (1)" - "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" Availability:"Running or Full Power" Caption:"Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" CoInstallers:"Not Available" Default IP Gateway:"192.168.0.1" DHCP Enabled:"Yes" DHCP Lease Expires:"03/05/2019 09:57" DHCP Lease Obtained:"03/05/2019 07:57" DHCP Server:"192.168.0.1" Driver:"rt640x64.sys" Driver Date:"07/14/2016 12:00" Driver Path:"C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rt640x64.sys" Driver Provider:"Realtek" Driver Version:"10.10.714.2016" Index:"0002" INF:"oem3.inf" INF Section:"RTL8168H.ndi.NT" Install Date:"Not Available" Installed:"Yes" IP Address:"192.168.0.100;fe80::11b3:986c:8ba0:f755" IP Subnet:"255.255.255.0;64" Last Error Code:"Not Available" Last Error Code Description:"Not Available" Last Reset:"03/05/2019 07:56" Location:"PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0" MAC Address:"FC:45:96:F6:F1:DC" Manufacturer:"Realtek" Media Type: Net Connection ID:"Ethernet" NetCfgInstanceId:"{BD6BF50D-A734-464D-A2B7-5CF40A9629A2}" Number of VLANs:"0" PNP Device ID:"PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_10851025&REV_15\4&479FF75&0&00E0" Port:"Not Available" Power Management (Low Power):"Not Available" Power Management (Wake On LAN):"Not Available" Power Management (Wake on Magic Packet):"Not Available" Power Management Capabilities:"Not Available" Power Management Supported:"No" Product Type:"Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" Service Name:"rt640x64" Status:"Enabled" Team Name:"Not in a team" Temperature: Type:"Ethernet 802.3" - "Service Bindings" Agendador de pacotes de serviço: Cliente para Redes Microsoft: Compartilhamento Arquivos e Impressoras para Redes Microsoft: Driver de E/S do Mapeador de Descoberta de Topologia de Camada de Link: Driver de Protocolo LLDP da Microsoft: Protocolo IP Versão 4 (TCP/IPv4): Protocolo IP Versão 6 (TCP/IPv6): Respondente de Descoberta de Topologia de Camada de Link: - "Settings" *FlowControl:Controlo de Fluxo:"Rx & Tx Activados (3)" *InterruptModeration:Moderação de Interrupção:"Activado (1)" *IPChecksumOffloadIPv4:IPv4 Descarga de Checksum:"Rx & Tx Activados (3)" *JumboPacket:Jumbo Frame:"Desactivado (1514)" *LsoV2IPv4:Descarga Large Send v2 (IPv4):"Activado (1)" *LsoV2IPv6:Descarga Large Send v2 (IPv6):"Activado (1)" *NumRssQueues:Número Máximo de Filas RSS:"4 Filas (4)" *PMARPOffload:Transferência ARP:"Activado (1)" *PMNSOffload:Transferência NS:"Activado (1)" *PriorityVLANTag:Prioridade & VLAN:"Prioridade & VLAN Activados (3)" *ReceiveBuffers:Receber Memórias Intermédias:"512 (512)" *RSS:Receber Side Scaling:"Activado (1)" *SpeedDuplex:Velocidade & Duplex:"Auto Negociação (0)" *TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4:TCP Descarga de Checksum (IPv4):"Rx & Tx Activados (3)" *TCPChecksumOffloadIPv6:TCP Descarga de Checksum (IPv6):"Rx & Tx Activados (3)" *TransmitBuffers:Transmitir Memórias Intermédias:"128 (128)" *UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4:UDP Descarga de Checksum (IPv4):"Rx & Tx Activados (3)" *UDPChecksumOffloadIPv6:UDP Descarga de Checksum (IPv6):"Rx & Tx Activados (3)" *WakeOnMagicPacket:Pacote Wake on Magic:"Activado (1)" *WakeOnPattern:Combinação do padrão Wake on:"Activado (1)" AdvancedEEE:Advanced EEE:"Activado (1)" AutoDisableGigabit:Auto Desactivar Gigabit:"Desactivado (0)" EEE:Energia Eficiente Ethernet:"Activado (1)" EnableGreenEthernet:Ethernet Verde:"Activado (1)" GigaLite:Gigabit Lite:"Activado (1)" S5WakeOnLan:Desligar Despertar Aquando de Lan:"Desactivado (0)" WolShutdownLinkSpeed:WOL & Desligar Velocidade Ligação:"10 Mbps Primeiro (0)" - "Operating System" .Net Framework Version:"2.0,3.0,3.5,4.0,4.7" Boot Device:"\Device\HarddiskVolume1" Internet Browser:"Google Chrome,72.0, Internet Explorer,11.316" Locale:"Brasil" OS Manufacturer:"Microsoft Corporation" OS Name:"Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language" Other OS Description:"Not Available" Page File:"C:\pagefile.sys" Page File Space:"2,88 GB" Physical Memory (Available):"0,92 GB" Physical Memory (Installed):"4 GB" Physical Memory (Total):"3,87 GB" System Directory:"C:\WINDOWS\system32" Version:"10.0.17763 Build 17763" Virtual Memory (Available):"2,99 GB" Virtual Memory (Total):"6,75 GB" Windows Directory:"C:\WINDOWS" - "Installed Updates" KB2468871:"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Thank you very much for providing the report. We will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, We are still working on this topic, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, I just received an update on this matter. We have been unable to reproduce this issue in our lab. Test hardware was Intel® NUC7i5DNK with Windows 10 build 17763 and graphics driver 25.20.100.6577 - Test video recording available here: https://youtu.be/fDUuuAlI7dU - Make sure you are using the same configuration suggested at: https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/CPUAndGameSelected/Index/95442/671146/0 - We can also try reinstalling the game and deleting game cache as indicated at: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ - If the issue persists after that then the next thing to do will be to report this problem to your laptop manufacturer, Acer, so they can release a customized driver: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
I'm understanding. how do I open the intel UHD graphics control panel? What is physical memory? Is it the same as ram memory ?? I will download the game again and retake the tests! Thanks, I get in touch with news.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Thank you very much for providing those updates. To open the Intel® control panel you need to use CTRL+ALT+F12 shortcut, the normal Windows icon or under the "All apps" option. Yes, the physical memory refers to the memory RAM, in the following link you will find further details about the Intel® graphics memory: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020962/graphics-drivers.html Perfect, take your time, once you get the chance please let us know the results of the tests. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JdeNo1
Beginner
Ok, I downloaded it and tested the game. It did not work because my current driver is 4494 and I can no longer update the driver to the latest one since the driver update application says I am not allowed to update it. Another thing, I have only 4GB of RAM, while the machine on which the test was run was 8GB. Can this be having a very negative influence on the performance of the game? Remember that on the gameplay.intel site there is no specification for ram memory. I do not have the vulkan either. In the video test, in the panel of intel, the pc used has this program. Should I download it? That's it, but I really want to download the latest version of the driver and I can not.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JdeNo1, Thank you for providing those updates. In reference to your question about the memory RAM, I looked for the requirements of the game, I found different results but in all of them it is a requirement for the game to run properly to install 8GB of memory RAM: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/fifa-18/15759 Based on those same game requirements, the Vulkan driver is not needed, however, there is a new driver release that you can try to install, it is the Intel® generic driver version 25.20.100.6618: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28646/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers-with-Intel-Graphics-Command-Center?product=96551 If the problem remains after that, then, in this case, to contact Acer will be the next thing to do for them to try to reproduce the problem using the same components that you have or for them to do a graphics driver debugging or customization. The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos