Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

DH87RL no beep no display no keyboard detection

HTD
Beginner

I changed BIOS settings to enable Intel Rapid Start technology. Since then the display is not getting detected.

I faced these set of issues:

I reset the BIOS by removing jumper and putting it back to 1-2 position. I got the display but could not enter BIOS settings.

Later I tried removing CMOS and putting it back after 1 hour. Then I started receiving 2 beeps pause 2 beeps. Then I downloaded .BIO files of the board and started to install them one after other till latest update 327 , I have tried to install BIOS update by USB and by removing jumper. I don't know if BIOS got updated or not since there was no display. And I stopped receiving beeps also. Earlier keyboard was detecting, now that also stopped.

Hard disk seems to detect.

I have Nvidia graphics card along with onboard display, but both are not detected.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

It seems to be a defective board. I was going to suggest BIOS recovery but apparently you have done it so far.

I would recommend contacting Intel customer support for warranty options at: https://servicerequestmgmt.intel.com/webticketui/emailpage.aspx Service Request Email

Allan.

0 Kudos