Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

DVI & HDMI outputs not working in Intel 4600 graphics from Gigabyte mobo

MDavi18
Beginner

Hi,

I just bought a new PC based on a Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H mobo with an Intel i7-4470T CPU. The OS is a clean install of W7 x86 and I have the problem that there is no display on either HDMI or DVI. The display on VGA works fine.

I have determined that if I right-click on the display adaptor driver in the Device Manager and select uninstall followed by install then the DVI output starts to work. However any recourse to Sleep or a reboot causes it to stop working until the procedure is repeated.

For the reasons above I believe the issue is a driver problem but I have tried both the drivers provided by Gigabyte as well as the latest Intel drivers supplied in the file Win32_15319.exe which I downloaded from this website.

Any ideas what I need to do to resolve this problem ?

Many thanks,

Mike Davies

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Please provide the dxdiag report from that system when the DVI or HDMI displays are connected. Also send the graphics report generated within the Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator control panel as illustrated here:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-009476.htm Graphics | Intel (R) Graphics Driver Report

To get the dxdiag report, go to Start, type dxdiag and press enter, then click on save all this information.

0 Kudos