Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

(Dead Rising 3) run like diashow !

r3un1on
New Contributor I

Hallo,

i cant Play "Dead Rising 3" on my iGPU 4600. I used 1280y720 Low Quality config. Performance is ok... i have 25 to 30 FPS, but Game movements run like Diashow !

I think this game is not optimized for Intel HD Graphics. Or Intel need to fix it for iGPU.

My System Spec;

Asus Z87-Plus

i7-4790k

16gb DDR3 1600MHz

2TB HDD Raid 0

Soundblaster Z

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Intel HD Graphics Driver v3907.

All Driver and Bios are up todate.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Igpu, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced on your system while playing this game.

I'm requesting the list of playable games with this specific graphics controller, since the information is not available at the following URL. http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-012643.htm?wapkw=game+playability Graphics Drivers — Game playability

0 Kudos
JEFFREY_F_Intel
Employee

a quick google search shows lots of threads complaining about performance of this title, even on high end systems with strong discrete graphics cards... seems like the game developers did a really bad job of tuning/optimizing this game for the PC.

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Would you please send me those links so I can share that information with the engineering team?

0 Kudos
r3un1on
New Contributor I

Hallo Silvia_intel_

the Intel Driver Teams need only test this game on iGPU 4000/4600. Rendering work very bad. By me with Intel i7-4790k, i see only Diashow !

greetz,

0 Kudos
JEFFREY_F_Intel
Employee

Intel has /thread/75690 posted a new driver which helps with stuttering in Dead Rising 3.