Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20624 Discussions

Differences between VGA IDs

TSoer1
Beginner

Hi

We have purchased a Dell Wyse Wyse 5070 Thin Client that is suppose to have a Intel graphics card with VGA id 8086:3185. When I start Thinmanager it complains that VGA id 8086:3184 is unknown.

How can i get more information about what the difference is between 8086:3184 and 8086:3185?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello TSoer1, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. What is your processor model? Are you using an external video card? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
If you have more questions, please let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
DCoul1
Beginner

Hello TSoer1,

ThinManager will be adding support for the 5070 with the release of Firmware Package 9, which we plan on releasing in April, 2019.

0 Kudos