Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20682 Discussions

Digital Signature For Intel Graphics Driver Not Valid

Paul_L
New Contributor I

Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29804/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=97501

When downloading the "win64_15.40.46.5144.exe" file from the above link, the file does not have a valid digital signature. The downloaded file hash matches the MD5 hash displayed on the website (5256bd8f361960c899c4a2701abe12f4), however there is a problem with the digital signature used for code-signing the file; it says "The digital signature of the object did not verify". It needs to be signed again.

Screenshot:

Screenshot of digital signature dialogue boxesScreenshot of digital signature dialogue boxes

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Paul_L, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, just to let you know, we received reports just recently that the driver is working properly now, so, please try to install Intel® Graphics driver version 15.40.46.5144 one more time and once you get the chance please let us know the results:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29804/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81496

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Paul_L, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Paul_L, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos