Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Display connected Intel(R) 27.20.100.8190 simetimes getting off when I move mouse

siarhei
Beginner

I've ASUS UX325J laptop and Window Home Edition X64. When the laptop is launched sometimes the display is getting off when I move mouse using tatchpad. Once I disable/enable the driver using device manager all issues are gone. I did not face with any issues when I used older driver virsion. It worked till the Windows suggested to install 27.20.100.8190 the latest driver version. Could you provide me why it does work properly? Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello siarhei, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

So we can have more details about this problem, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system. 

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer 
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, follow this link.  

I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile. Please reply to the email in order to provide us with the report(s) to avoid exposing sensitive information in the communities. 

3. Do you remember what was the previous driver version that did not exhibit this behavior? 

4. Does the issue happen only using the touchpad or will it also appear using an external mouse?  

5. Does the problem happen in your built-in display or with an external monitor also?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello siarhei,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
siarhei
Beginner

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, Unfortunately I don't face the issue after installation the latest version (27.20.100.9168) of the driver. If I face the issue again I will raise the issue again. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello siarhei,   

Thanks for the reply. 

Based on that, we will close this inquiry. If you get to need further help, please submit a new question and we will gladly assist you. 

Regards,   

Sebastian M   

0 Kudos