Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20684 Discussions

Driver Error

Sapta_z
Beginner

Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5333 installing failed.

My system configuration is intel core i3 10105, intel H470 chipset motherboard, Intel ARC A750 graphics card.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Sapta_z,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

We have checked the error message that you shared with us, which is Exit Code 1, and researched the solution that might fix our issue.

In regards to that, please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined on the below link:

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Sapta_z,

We are checking in with you on the driver error issue to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Dan4B
Beginner

Hi Carmona,

I'm getting a similar error, tried rebooting and the "run as admin" steps, still not working.

It should be noted that I had issues trying to download it from the assistant app, so downloaded it directly from here.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Sapta_z,

We are checking in with you on the driver issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Sapta_z,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos