Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Driver issues with Genshin Impact?

FaridRLz
Beginner

I have intel HD graphics 520 with driver up to date

I've had no problem with intel drivers until now. I´ve played Genshin Impact for around 2 weeks and it runs fine from 30 to 50 fps (obviously in ultra low settings). The only problem is that the game freezes every once in a while, although it runs smoothly.

And with the last update from the drivers now runs quite bumpy with a lower frame-rate.

Anyone has any ideas on why this is happening?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello FaridRLz, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to inform you that Intel® has only validated and tested the game "Genshin Impact" on Intel® Iris Xe graphics (i.e. the graphics controller found on laptops with 11th generation Intel® processors) and starting with driver 27.20.100.8783 or newer.  

Looking at the game developer's official FAQ they do offer some useful advice and tips worth looking into. 

You can also try Intel's latest DCH generic driver available on downloadcenter.intel.com, but if the issue persists; the only additional suggestion is lowering the graphics settings and give Intel® more time to see if the game can be optimized to run on older graphics controllers. 

Keep your drivers up to date and check each driver's Release Notes for news on game improvements 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello FaridRLz,  

Were you able to check the previous post and check our recommendations? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello FaridRLz,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos