Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Driver update causing issues

Areeb2006
Beginner

So I updated my intel uhd graphics card. And before that I could play games normally in fullscreen mode. Now after that I go into full screen mode and the game automatically crashes. I troubleshooted this issue and even asked the Minecraft community and they said it is a driver issue. I don't know what happened I reinstalled the driver and rolled it back as well and still same issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Areeb2006, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

The problem happens just with Minecraft or with all the games?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides doing the driver update?

Is there any particular reason why you did the update?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Areeb2006, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

THBnavoio54, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

"do the games really start to work better on the new drivers? ", that is correct since the driver contains a lot of fixes to the game.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Areeb2006, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos