Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization

Driver

Redragon21yt
Beginner
I installed the latest Intel Arc A380 driver and my computer has a black screen during the driver install the only way to fix it is to uninstall the driver and use the computer with no Arc driver if I do install the driver same thing happens
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Redragon21yt,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities We will be more than happy to help you. However, to better assist you, we would like to request further details about your issue, please provide us with the following:

• Which video port are you using? (DP, HDMI)
  • Are you using any type of adapter?
  • Which Driver version are you installing? What installation process are you using?
  • We also would like to ask for more system information, please create a system report using the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Redragon21yt

We are posting back in the community to check if you have been able to gather the information we have requested before. Let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Redragon21yt,

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos