Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21163 Discussions

video lagging issue

rkg1
Beginner

whenever i play a downloaded video, the audio starts on time while the video starts with a delay of 15-20 seconds. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics (Display) driver hundreds of times but the video lagging bug was not fixed. I tried everything I knew and what I was told by Dell Care but the video lagging issue was not fixed. video lagging issue has become a hallmark of INTEL. I am currently using a laptop with an INTEL 11th i5 gen processor which runs on Windows 11 OS.  many users in India and across the globe are troubled by facing this problem so efforts should be made to fix it as soon as possible. @rkg1

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @rkg1

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Was it working before with a previous driver?

In order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Then, please generate and attach the Report for Intel® Intel Graphics Command Center

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello rkg1

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to generate both reports?  

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello rkg1

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos