Hello I am using İntel i7-10750h and yesterday I got a new update for graphic card. -Update's version is 126.96.36.19968.- When I downloaded it Dwm used 2000mb memory, after I uninstalled the new update and I returned to 188.8.131.5242 version. Dwm did'nt used 2000mb anymore so we can understand the new update is broken so please fix it.
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
In order to help you try the following with the 184.108.40.20668 version install:
1. Run the SFC Scan
- In the Search dialog box on Windows 10, type “cmd” and press the Enter key
- Right-click on Command Prompt program from the search results
- Click on “Run as Administrator” from the drop-down menu
- Run the SFC Scan
- Type the following command in the Command Prompt window: sfc /scannow
- Press the Enter key to execute the program
- It may take a few minutes to a half-hour for completing the SFC scan. After the process is finished, the SFC scan reveals corrupted files and informs you about the repairs.
- Close the Command Prompt window and restart your computer to put the repairs into effect.
2. Run DISM
- Open the Command Prompt as Administrator.
- In the command line, copy-paste these lines one by one and press Enter after each:
DISM /online /Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Wait until the procedure ends (it might take up to 10 minutes).
- Restart your PC.
3. Perform Windows Update
- Select Start> Settings> Update & Security> Windows Update , and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
4. Change power plan
- Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Power options> Create power plan> choose balanced> Next
Intel Customer Support Technician
Review this epic discussion (w/o solution though):
If driver installation will not work, uninstall the previous driver package, reboot and then try installing the new package again. Doing so with Internet disconnected will stop the Windows Update service from interfering with this process.
Hope this helps,