Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20721 Discussions

Emulator fps drop

HomiZz
Beginner

pleace fix the fps drop problem of Bluestacks and msi app player. i need to reset my emulator to get constant fps otherwise it start laging. i cant play free fire for this problem.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello HomiZz, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. In order to help you, we need some specific information. What games are you experiencing an issue with the fps drop? Please also let me know of the system that you are using. It would be better if you can share with us your SSU logs as well. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello HomiZz

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello HomiZz

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past days, we will go ahead and close this case. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos