Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Error Message: Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

EGree3
Beginner

It says at the link below that there is an updated driver for this card, but windows is telling me I have the latest. I have attached the Intel HD Graphics info to identify my system.

Any advice on where to get the appropriate driver (if that is indeed what is needed) would be appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello EGree3, Thank you for the information provided. For this type of errors, if this is a laptop or any other customized computer, our recommendation is to install the latest graphics driver provided by the OEM (Original Equipment manufacturer). In order to help you looking for the OEM drivers and better assist you with this inquiry I would like to have more information about your system. 1. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility to have the details about the hardware and drivers installed: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- •Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. •To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. •Please attach the document into the next post. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello EGree3, I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance? Please do not hesitate in replying to this post so we can continue helping you. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello EGree3, I hope you found the information posted helpful. If you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos