Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Error OpenGl

Alejo_19
Beginner

Cuando quiero abrir un juego me sale un mensaje que dice "este juego necesita OpenGl version" pero ya tengo el opengl y no sé si se está ejecutando o cual es el problema. mi dispositivo es un Aspire 4750 con un core i5 2430m intel hd graphic 3000. 

Gracias

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Intel does not support processors this old with Windows 10. They do not provide Windows 10 drivers for Intel HD Graphics 3000. The driver you are using is provided by Microsoft. It is a port of an old Windows 8 driver. As such, it is true that it does not have an up-to-date version of OpenGL. Further, because this driver is not actively being supported by Microsoft, there is no chance of any update being forthcoming. If you want to run more-modern software and games, you will have to stop using the Intel HD Graphics 3000 engine and use some alternative graphics engine. If this is not possible, then your only recourse is to upgrade your entire laptop.
Sorry, reality bites,
...S
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Alejo_19

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that other community members provided recommendations. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos