Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Facing multiple/interchaning blue screen crashes with different errors

StargazerJoe
Beginner

I have been facing multiple blue screen crashes, usually linked to ram, hard drive, drivers and corrupt system files, driving me up a wall the past week, that where not present earlier, while I did have the occasional blue screen and many game crashes due to the integrated vgu's low performance, they where not serious and constant blue screen windows crashes, it also had visual gliches on many and random parts of the screen, such as search bars in sites. This custom pc was built around november, back then I had an issue where whenever I would boot the pc it would go into tuf bios, and after a short amount of time shut down and when I opened it for the second time would work normally.

The current errors I remember seeing are:

-page fault in non paged area, system service exception, quota underflow, kernel secutiry check failure, pfn list corrupt, nfys.sys

They have been happening at an accelerating pace(although that may be in part to how long I've been using my computer lately), starting from one to now multiple times a day at random points, during which the system is not and should be under any stress.

I have tried a bunch of things related to assisting the errors, sfc and dsim scans (it said there were things repaired), checking the ram with memory diagnostic tool and ssd (nothing found) and CHKDSK.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 21H1

The hardware is this:

-11th Gen Intel Core i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz processor, Intel UHD Graphics 750 integrated vgu, TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS WIFI (LGA1200) motherboard, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (SSD).

I have manually updated drivers on almost everything many times, I currently downgraded to some beta drivers for Intel UHD Graphics 750 and it's processor. I think they are related to the Intel UHD Grapchics 750 vgu.

Any suggestions to fixing these issues?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Dear User

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide us with the following details:

1- Are you using a straight-through connection (e.g.: HDMI-to-HDMI) with a single cable to connect the display(s)? Or are you using any type of video adapters, converters, or dockings? Please provide details.

2- Have you tried testing with minimal configuration by removing non-necessary components and peripherals like additional SSD/HDDs, other PCI/PCIe cards, external devices, USB devices, etc.?

3- Is this occurring only when using specific apps or games? Or is happening regardless of the app being used and/or even when the system is in an "idle" state?

4- If you boot to the BIOS utility and let the system run for a while there, do you experience any system crashes?

5- Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool to verify that both the processor and the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) are fine.

To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply.

6- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Dear User

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide us with the following details:

1- Are you using a straight-through connection (e.g.: HDMI-to-HDMI) with a single cable to connect the display(s)? Or are you using any type of video adapters, converters, or dockings? Please provide details.

2- Have you tried testing with minimal configuration by removing non-necessary components and peripherals like additional SSD/HDDs, other PCI/PCIe cards, external devices, USB devices, etc.?

3- Is this occurring only when using specific apps or games? Or is happening regardless of the app being used and/or even when the system is in an "idle" state?

4- If you boot to the BIOS utility and let the system run for a while there, do you experience any system crashes?

5- Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool to verify that both the processor and the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) are fine.

To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply.

6- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
StargazerJoe
Beginner

Greetings, thanks a lot for the reply and assistance, I seem to have fixed the problem flashing the bios with a usb, updating the motherboard's drivers, removing the vgu drivers completely and installing new ones and fixing what apparently was faulty/broken Windows installation with sfc.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello StargazerJoe

Thank you for your response and for the details.

We are glad to know that the issue is solved. Since the thread has been marked as "Solved" we will proceed to close it now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos