Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Failed To Install Graphics Card

TheGaymer
Beginner

hi, i have i7 9700k and ive been trying to download intel uhd 630 but when i install it, i get an error saying that my OS isnt supported I have Windows 10 64 bit

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What version of W10?

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
TheGaymer
Beginner

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1198)

if I attached the file, everyone would see it...

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Yes, that is true.  But, there is nothing to personally identify you in the file.

0 Kudos
TheGaymer
Beginner

there are network info, and serial numbers... still would rather ti not publish it publicly

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, but that is the way it is.  Perhaps one of the intel support engineers can help you.

Also, if you look in the forum, there are thousands of users have have posted the ssu report, without issue.

0 Kudos
TheGaymer
Beginner

alright here it is

0 Kudos
TheGaymer
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your windows 10 could  be updated.

Also, you have nvidia graphics.  When you insert a graphics card, it will likely disable the Intel processor graphics.  You will need to check the bios to see if you can have both active at the same time.  Don't know how to check the bios?  Contact Asustek and ask them for help with their bios.

0 Kudos