Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16826 Discussions

OEM Driver

Marco2
New Contributor I

Hello, as the title say I've a question about driver for my integrated GPU, I have a brand new HP laptop, more specificly an HP 15s fq1089nl with an intel core I5 1035G1 and an Intel UHD graphic card, the first thing i've done when I got this computer was updating my driver to the most recent version at the time, but I've seen a lot of people telling that i should use only OEM driver from the manufacture of my PC, so I tried to download OEM driver from HP support website but I've found out that HP doesen't have any GPU driver avaiable for my PC ( I will post a screenshot down below) so i contacted HP support for some explanation and the technician told me to use generic driver and update only if i encounter some issue but i want to know if using generic driver in my case can damage or  in some way preclude the warranty of my computer, i use this PC mostly for playing videogame in case somebody wonder for what purpose i use this machine.

As i've mentioned before i will post down here a report for my PC, a screenshot of my current OS and a screenshot of the support page for my computer. 

Thanks in advance for everybody who respond.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Marco2
New Contributor I

Marco2
New Contributor I

here are the file i've mentioned before, sorry i've done something wrong trying dropping them