Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20907 Discussions

Far cry 6 black cubes

Milad_fire
Beginner

Hi all
Recently I bought a Far Cry 6 and I have a weird problem ( Check the photos please)
there are some black cubes in the sky all the time that move randomly, and all the sunlight and smoke appear like shiny things or black pages.
I don't have any problems like these in any other programs or games and all the drivers have been updated. 
The Graphic card is:  ( intel iris x)
Processor is:  intel core i7 gen12

Ram is 16

thanks to all

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I know this graphics corruption issue can disrupt your game experience, and we will be glad to take a look at this problem.

1. Please let's first try updating to the latest driver 31.0.101.4953, you can use Display Driver Uninstaller to delete previous installations and make sure the are no leftovers from previous drivers.
  2. Also, please try reinstalling the game on your system, to make sure there are no corrupted game files within the game folders.

If the issue persists, please share with us a log file from the Intel® System Support Utility to get the details of your hardware configurations and let us know the distribution service the game was downloaded from as well as the in-game graphics settings.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Milad_fire
Beginner

Dear Hugo
Thanks for your reply. I did all of the things that you asked me, and unfortunately, it's not solved yet.
So I've  attached the file for the system support utility
thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

Thank you for sharing the information. Please bear in mind that your system does not meet the minimum requirements for Far Cry 6 so issues might occur. We will take a look at the options we have for this issue but we can't guarantee a specific outcome, however, I would like first that you to try the graphics driver recommended by your system manufacturer which is version 31.0.101.4032.

If the issue, also happens with your system manufacturer driver, please share with us the game distribution service and the in-game graphics settings you are using.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Milad_fire
Beginner

Dear Hugo
I tried by recommended by my System Manufacture too but nothing solved also I tried any graphic setting from low to ultra but still had the same problem. 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

Thank you for testing the drivers. Just to make sure could you please let us know the distribution service you downloaded the game from? I see there are three different platforms for this game Steam, Epic, and Ubisoft Connect, let us know the one you use.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Milad_fire
Beginner

Hi Hugo
I'm using Ubisoft connect

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

Thank you for your confirmation. We will continue to take a look at this issue and once there is an update, I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

I want to let you know that we are working on testing Far Cry 6 and checking if we might be able to reproduce the issue in one of our Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics systems. Once we have more information for you we will post back.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Milad_fire
Beginner

Hello Hugo
Thanks for your reply
I am thinking about any Hardware problems with my graphic card because it does not happen in FarCry New Dawn, but something as it happens in Farcry 4,  I tried to play an old game too ( Call of Duty Ghost) and after 5 minutes it shows D3D errors.
I'd reinstall the driver but nothing changed.
Thanks

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

We were testing this game on its latest version and we were not able to reproduce this issue, Could you please try updating it to the latest available version and if the issue continues to happen please let us know the version of the game that you have you can check it on game options top right corner of the screen.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

Were you able to test the game on its latest version? Please let us know if you still see the square artifacts from your side and in case the issue still happens, let us know the version of the game you have.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Milad_fire

We will be closing this thread since we have not received a response from you. As mentioned in our previous post we were not able to reproduce this issue using our latest driver and the latest version of the game, if you are still experiencing this problem our recommendation is that you contact the game developer for further support. If you need assistance with another issue feel free to open a new topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos