Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Figma Issue

Shakib
Novice

I noticed a bug in Figma where the screen becomes transparent or glitchy when I zoom in on the project file. I have attached a picture, which may better explain what I see on the screen. This issue also occurs in the browser. It seems to happen only when the project is large; I do not experience this glitch in small projects. I'm using the Arc a750 graphic card. 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

No information provided.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Shakib,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are experiencing issues when using Figma, and we would be more than glad to help you with this issue.

To better assist you, provide us with the following:

• You mentioned that the issue occurred in the browser; does it mean that you were using the Figma tool on the browser?
  • What steps have you tried to solve the issue?
  • Is this the first graphics adapter installed on your system?
  • Does the issue persist when rolling back to previous driver versions?
  • Create a report using the following tools:
  •  Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."
  • Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Shakib
Novice

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm experiencing the problem in both the browser and figma software. I update the driver but it didn't solve my issue.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Shakib,

Thanks for the information provided.

Sometimes, corrupted files from the previous driver version can cause system malfunctions and can cause driver updates to not work as expected. Perform a clean installation, installing the latest driver version available for your device.

We see that there is still information missing on your post, to better assist you, please provide us with the following:

• Provide us with a video showing the error.
  • Is this the first graphics adapter installed on your system?
  • Does the issue persist when rolling back to previous driver versions?
  • Create a report using the following tools:
  •  Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."
  • Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Shakib
Novice

I followed your instructions, but I am tired of continuing to do so. I don't want to deal with any more hassle, and my issue has not been resolved yet.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Shakib,

We understand your frustration with this issue and that you are tired of the troubleshooting process.

We would like to further investigate this matter, and it would be helpful to have an Intel SSU report. This report will gather system information such as Operating system Build, BIOS version, CPU, and MOBO model.

Also, for issue reproduction purposes, we would like to request a video recording showing the step-by-step you followed to replicate the issue.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Shakib,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Shakib,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos