Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Font Rendering Problem on Signnow PDF

advanced
Beginner

I had a problem with missing font  like incomplete letters  in PDF on signnow.com when using Intel Driver 30.0.101.191 on my HP Elite Desk 800 G8 SFF PC, but when I rollback it back to driver version 27.20.100.9415. I Can't find this problem So I'd like to ask for advice on how to fix it  ?

I use Windows 21H2  Build 19044.1526

0 Kudos
4 Replies
advanced
Beginner

HOW TO FIX FOR THIS

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello advanced,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities.

We are sorry for the delay in our response, please, in order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Have you tried using the driver provided by HP?
  2. Does the issue only occurs on this software or are any other apps having issues?

Also, please download and install the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello advanced,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello advanced,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos