Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

GM500 Acer Aspire One 751 Problem!!!!

idata
Employee

Hi, I would like to ask someone from the support team if it will be any update for these drivers....?????

I have bought this netbook and I'm still wondering why I did this!!! Why the graphics accelerator it's not accelerating but slows down graphics. I can't see any video without those hiccap events!!!!

Please I would like to have an answer because if there is not an update I plan to return my netbook and buy somethin....something without intel GM500 inside.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Doctoras

Could you please be a bit more specific.

1 How long ago you purchased this laptop?

2 You had the issue since purchases or after?

3 What operating system do you have?

4 What drivers versions do you have? Did you install the drives from the CD or from the manufacturer web site?

5 What order you followed installing the drivers? For example: 1St Chipset, 2nd Audio 3th Video...

6 What BIOS version do you have?

7 What application are you running that "Slow Down Graphics"

8 Any yellow icons in Device Manager? Assuming that you have Windows Operating system?

Regards

Span1shUk

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

1.Before 2 weeks.

2.It's logical that I had the issue after purchase.(How could I have a problem without have bought the netbook???)

3.Windows XP pro SP3

4.Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 500 version 6.14.11.1012 I downloaded all the drivers from the manufacture web site(Acer)

5.I don't remember the order. Does it matter???

6.BIOS Version:Acer V0.3208

7.All the media players have problems(Windows Media Player v11, WinAmp, VLC media player, Quicktime, Youtube,.....)

8.No yellow in device manager!!!

So, is there any solution???

Regards

Doctoras

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Doctoras

1 Is logical that what a meant: is that if you had the since day 1 or was developed slowly during a period of time.

2 With all this ???? and !!!!! clearly you have an attitude problem.

3 If I asked the order that you follow to install the drivers, shortly it should be for a reason. But I guess that you will never know, as with this attitude I am done helping you.

Good Luck

Regards

Span1shUk

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sorry Span1shUk for been so rude with you and all this stupid attitude I had, talking to you. I thought you were someone from the official members of Intel Company Technical Support. So please accept my apologies for been so rude with you.

Regards

Doctoras

0 Kudos