Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Game Failure, after updating graphics driver

Luddy23
Beginner

After updating my Windows DCH Graphics driver to the latest Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.3959 for Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics, my games have been crashing and the programs are not working as well. Games such as Farming Simulator, Fortnite and theHunter: Call of the Wild is a few games failing to load correctly or mainly crash within minutes of start-up. My Driver is an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz and with Windows 11 64-bit, version 22H2. If there are any answers or support to help fix these issues or to improve a hopefully upcoming update that would be great.

Thank you.

@DeividA_Intel 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello @Luddy23

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with the Intel Graphics drivers.

The version that you updated to is intended for Intel® Arc™ Graphics, our advise is to download and install

the latest generic driver from our website for the Intel® UHD Graphics 750 which is installed on your processor, the version is 31.0.101.3790.

Please try installing the driver through a clean installation. We always recommend installing your system manufacturer drivers(motherboard) instead

Intel's generic versions, in this case please contact the manufacturer to download the drivers.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello @Luddy23

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with the Intel Graphics drivers.

The version that you updated to is intended for Intel® Arc™ Graphics, our advise is to download and install

the latest generic driver from our website for the Intel® UHD Graphics 750 which is installed on your processor, the version is 31.0.101.3790.

Please try installing the driver through a clean installation. We always recommend installing your system manufacturer drivers(motherboard) instead

Intel's generic versions, in this case please contact the manufacturer to download the drivers.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Luddy23

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos