Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Game crash

Walli
Beginner
Hello, I'm trying to play rome 2 on a new laptop, it's an acer aspire with a i5-1135g7 processor, 8gb ram and an iris xe graphics card, now according to the games minimum requirements I should be able to play, especially with all setting set to low but whenever I start playing after 5 minutes the game just shuts down, no error message, it just vanishes.
Any help would be great
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Walli,

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• When did the issue start?
  • Are you running the latest Game version?
  • Confirm that no other heavy workload programs are running in the background while playing.
    • Open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc).
    • Click the CPU and Memory tabs to check whether anything is using up large chunks of your CPU or RAM (for instance, a web browser with many tabs open).
  • Provide me with a screenshot of the task manager under the performance tab.

Please, try installing the latest our latest Intel Generic Graphics drivers 31.0.101.3413. You should know that there are two different types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each specific system. Intel’s generic graphics drivers are intended for testing.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Walli,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Walli,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos