Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20661 Discussions

Game is not supported error

CryoLexis
New Contributor I

While trying to launch the game Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 the game launches but shows a vram issue at the start, but you can choose to launch anyways. Once you press Yes to continue you get faced with another error saying you cant run the game because the GPU is unsupported. My GPU is the Intel Iris XE with latest Intel ARC drivers. Though ive seen many people successfully run and play this game with nearly my exact specs I do not know how to fix this. Please provide some support 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @CryoLexis  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

We will do our best to assist you here, however, be aware that Intel Iris Xe Graphics are not included in the Game minimum requirements of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, these are set by the Game Developer and the error may be caused due to this reason. 

Taking into consideration the mentioned above, please attach an Intel SSU report to check your system information: 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
CryoLexis
New Contributor I

Thank you. And Yes i am aware of the issues that may arise due to the difference is system requirements, but Im willing to still play the game. Please help me to launch the game without that error, The SSU scan was added below. Also as a note I am on a laptop device. But my hardware should be good enough to run the game, and i had some of my friends test it as well, and they had no issues on Integrated graphics.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @CryoLexis  

Thank you for your reply and the report provided. 

As mentioned above, we will do our best to help you here, just take in mind that there are things beyond our power, such as game minimum requirements. 

With that being said, please try a Clean installation of your graphics drivers, using your System Manufacturer's driver first. If the issue persists, try this step with the latest Intel graphics driver.

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the driver installation. Also, make sure to do this step disconnected from the internet (wi-fi or wired connection) when you are uninstalling the driver software since Microsoft updates drivers automatically and prevents doing the clean installation successfully.  

Also, please update your BIOS version to the latest (1.25.0).

If this step doesn't work, please attach a new Intel SSU report and the game store where you purchased it so we can investigate further this issue. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @CryoLexis    

I hope you are great. 

I am checking this thread and I would like to know if you were able to perform the steps in my previous post.   

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @CryoLexis   

I hope you are doing great. 

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. 

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @CryoLexis  

As additional advice, if the Clean installation process doesn't work, we recommend you check this issue with the Game Developer as it seems related to the game minimum requirements.

We will proceed to close this thread now.

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos