Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20979 Discussions

Games Section in Intel Graphics Command Center

t_h
Beginner

I have been trying to turn on vsync for a game and an Intel help article said I can do it by selecting the game from the "My Games" section from the Home tab in Intel Graphics Command Center. However, there isn't a section for games when I open the command center. Is there a way to fix this? Or at least another way to turn on vsync?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello t_h,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

Note that all gaming-related features have been moved from Intel® Graphics Command Center to our newest gamer-focused user interface, Intel® Arc™ Control. We recommend that users who meet the minimum requirements for Arc Control install the application to tweak their gaming features, and settings and for screen/game capture-related features. Intel® Arc™ Control is bundled with our latest graphics software packages on Intel.com. For more information, see Information on Intel® Arc™ Control.

The Capture feature and some game-related features may still be available in the Intel Graphics Command Center BETA. You can download the BETA from the Microsoft Store.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello t_h,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
MFess
Beginner

Hello,

I have the exact same problem.

According to this support article, the IGCC was subsequently worsened and users of a <11th Gen CPU now have to live without these features.
Great move, Intel! 👎 😠

Greetings,
Martin

0 Kudos