Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Gaming experience

JYPrinC
Beginner

After I installed the latest update (March 3, 2021) to my intel UHD graphics 630, my game (genshin impact) starts lagging. Is there any way to uninstall the latest update?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

JYPrinC, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

"Is there any way to uninstall the latest update?", yes, there is a way that we can install a previous driver, we can try a clean installation of the Graphics driver that you were using before the March 3, 2021 update. By any chance, do you remember the driver version that you were using previously?

If you don't, then, please provide the following information:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello JYPrinC, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello JYPrinC, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos