Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20708 Discussions

Getting igdkmdnd64.sys Video TDR failure Error

mohanraj
Beginner

Hello One month before i bought a new intel Arc750 GPU it was working fine for first couple of days after that i got "  igdkmdnd64.sys " while i was playing game it was like once in a day so i didnt take it as a serious issue then after few days i got twice a day and then after that i get that error whenever i play any games after i contact support team they ask me to update my bios and update a necessary windows update and driver updates i do all the updates but still error occurs please kindly help me to resolve the issue below i attached the error code image WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 14.23.15.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello mohanraj

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

We understand you have opened a (chat/email/phone) support case already opened with us which is related to this issue, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel, in case that you have further questions, please open a new thread. 

Thanks for your understanding.  

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos