Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Graphic Intel 630 flickers my monitor

OMach
Beginner

Hello

I have a gigabyte b250m-ds3h and a core i3 7100, I reacently update my video graphics driver to 15.60 and update also my bios to F8 and the last gigabyte chipset drivers and the problem persist (the screec flickers, went to black for 1 sec) I am also using a vga cable in a aoc I2280SW monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Mi OS is Windows 10 version 1609. I will hope for some help.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello SnOopy92,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Which of the 15.60 driver have you tested?

Have you tried with the VGA driver with from your computer manufacturer?

When did the issue start?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
OMach
Beginner

Hello Amy C:

I am using the driver version 23.20.16.4849 downloded from here. I also downloaded the vga driver from gigabyte (the manufacturer) but nothing resolved my issue. I changed my windows 10 to an oldest version 1607 but nothing....

Right now I don't have the problem with the screen, I replaced the vga cable for a dvi and It is perfect....I did it beacuse I read other users resolved theirs issues changing the vga output for a digital one.

Thanks for answer my post

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/120447 SnOopy92, thank you for letting me know this. I am glad to hear the digital output is working for you.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos