Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Graphical problems on Resident Evil 2 Remake (Intel HD Graphics 4400)

KDu
Beginner

When I try to run the game, the framerate isn't the most annoying problem but the missing/flickering textures do. Somebody help me with this please!

Screenshot.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello KDu, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. Let me begin by mentioning that, I have checked for the recommended and minimum settings to properly play the game you have mentioned and the graphics adapter is not within the minimum requirements. This could be the reason why you are experimenting the problems you mention. In this case, what I can recommend you to do is to try with a graphics update but if the issue is not corrected it has to do with the minimum requirements not met. Link to the latest graphics driver for your graphics adapter: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28662/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81497 Minimum requirements: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required) Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 26 GB available space * Note that this information was gotten from the steam page, link below* https://store.steampowered.com/app/883710/RESIDENT_EVIL_2__BIOHAZARD_RE2/ * Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. * Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KDu
Beginner

It doesn't meet the minimum at 720p doesn't means that it can't play at 240p and below. I feel sorry that even your latest driver couldn't fix this one thing, please consider update this driver, make it right then. My laptop can handle and textures are just fine in Resident Evil 7 with the same system requirement.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello KDu, Thank you for your response. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Also, please fill out the information requested in the link below: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490AGdSAM/important-template-for-submitting-a-graphics-bug Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello KDu, Were you able to check my post? Please provide me with the information requested above so I can assist you further with this. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos