Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Graphics Command Center - Some features are not supported on non-intel adapters / GPUS UNKNWON

goguxxxl
Novice

Today i got a problem on Graphics Command Center while trying to go to "Video" tab, it says "Some features are not supported on non-intel adapters" and on system GPUs it doesn t detect the second graphics driver, GTX 1050. It s a laptop.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This warning simply means that the tool has detected that there are two graphics solutions and that it doesn't support the second solution. NVIDIA has their own application for configuring their engine; use it to do the necessary configuration.

...S

goguxxxl
Novice

Ok sir, but I can t do anything to make that disappear and look as it should be?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Not as far as I know.

Sorry,

...S

0 Kudos
goguxxxl
Novice

Sir you ve been right, after I ve had disabled the dedicated graphic driver from device manager (nvidia) the intel graphic command center it s working fine.

0 Kudos
akshay2
Beginner

Hey sir,could you please help me with how you solved the issue you were facing. I have the same issue.My laptop  have an nvidia mx350 .Capture.PNG.Could you help?

0 Kudos
goguxxxl
Novice

Hello sir, the thing is that you have to disable the dedicated graphic card from device manager > display adapters , this will fix the issue and everything will look normal in the intel graphics command center but I don t recommend you to do this because there is probably a driver issue and intel don t bother to fix it.  What I want to say is that it s a bad idea to disable the dedicated graphic card.

akshay2
Beginner

Thanks for the info sir🤝. I thought that i made some kind of issue on my laptop thats why i asked .Now i understand its caused by intel.

0 Kudos
goguxxxl
Novice

Yeah they do this because the new generation of intel processors and new windows, stuff like that or they just don t want to fix this.

0 Kudos
akshay2
Beginner

that's a nasty way to do business.

0 Kudos
goguxxxl
Novice

Look, everything looks fine with dedicated graphic driver disabled.

0 Kudos
akshay2
Beginner

But disabling dedicated graphics for someone who uses his laptop for some heavy stuff like editing ,game development,etc is not a good thing right.I think dedicated graphics have its own perks. The way it shows the dedicated graphics card as "unknown" is very annoying though . I hope they might build a fix.

0 Kudos
goguxxxl
Novice

Yeah sir, I feel the same thing when I see that. It s clear that something is not good. It need to be fixed, but they don t do nothing about that, this error showed at beginning of the year and I don t know wether nvidia or intel started this but I m starting to think that Intel is the one that we need to point the finger at.

0 Kudos
akshay2
Beginner

yes sir .You are right .Intel should fix this .It feels awkward and feels like intel is dumb, as intel is a giant company shouldn't they have the ability just to know what kind of cards does the machine it lie on uses.

0 Kudos