Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Graphics Command Center (beta): I set a custom display scale but it doesn't get saved

aporzeca
Beginner

I installed the Graphics Command Center (beta) to adjust my secondary display screen but when I set a custom display scale, it doesn't get saved. Every time the laptop sleeps or the monitor turns itself off, the custom display settings are erased and I have to reset them.  What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello aporzeca,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Graphics Command Center.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Was it working before?
  • When did the issue start happening?
  • Have you tried using a different monitor?
  • Have you tried the official Graphics Command Center version (not the beta)?
  • Which port are you using to connect the monitor?
  • Are you using any adapter to connect your computer to the monitor?
  • Create a Graphics report, and open the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC),
    • In order to get please open IGCC, go to the support tab, select system diagnostic, click "generate report", save the file and attach it to your response. 
  • Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):
    • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
    • Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello aporzeca,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
aporzeca
Beginner

Hello, yes, thank you, I resolved by simply downloading and using the official Graphics Command Center version and not the Beta version, which appears to be flawed in this respect.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello aporzeca,

Thanks for your response.

I am glad to hear that the issue is now solved and everything is working fine.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos