Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Graphics Driver Bug

PH4NTOMxx
Novice
Graphics Driver Bug

My configuration -
Processor : Intel i5-8250U CPU
Ram ; 2*4 GB
Intel UHD 620.

I downloaded the latest Intel graphics- DCH driver(27.20.100.8783). Everything is okay except Valorant. I get a huge lag and shutter and can't run the game properly. I am sure that the problem is with graphics driver because I get 60 fps+ on Valorant playing in 900p without lag with Intel graphics- DCH driver (27.20.100.8476). The drivers after 27.20.100.8476 version have this bug for Valorant. I tried each and every driver including beta but the problem didn't solve(also tried 27.20.100.8885 but the problem continues). Hope Intel will solve this problem ASAP.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PH4NTOMxx
Novice

Edit : Tried 27.20.100.8853 but the problem continues.

0 Kudos
i5_1035G1_Sat24

Yes, bro it is happening with many users here and I m one of them, the helpers/staff here have told us that we should stick with this thread for Valorant issues = Valorant-Driver-Compatibility-Issues-UHD-620 

Let's wait until any helps come.

Esteban_D_Intel

Hello ShafaitChowdhury,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I would like to inform you that this issue is being investigated internally by the appropriate department and we are working in a solution.

At the moment, all the updates regarding driver issues related to Valorant* will be posted on this Community Thread.

As a temporary workaround, we recommend the use of the previous driver version that was not experiencing this behavior.

In order to avoid duplication of efforts or issues, we recommend to check the thread previously provided and close related inquiries.

Please let me know if that’s fine with you.

We will be waiting for your response.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello ShafaitChowdhury,

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos
PH4NTOMxx
Novice

Yes, I tried 27.20.100.8890 but the problem continues 😞

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello ShafaitChowdhury,

We appreciate your patience through this process.  

As previously stated, please refer to the original Community Thread for further updates on this matter. The appropriate team is working on this and hopefully the behavior will be resolved soon.

Please let me know if can proceed with the closure of this thread to avoid dupplication of efforts and issues, and please keep an eye in the thread provided above for more updates.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello ShafaitChowdhury,

We have not heard back from you.

We will proceed with the closure of this inquiry.

Please refer to the original thread provided in my previous post to keep track of this issue.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos