Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Graphics and FPS

Stephen14
Beginner
Hi so I'm new to the whole PC thing and I got a laptop I downloaded my drivers and everything's up to date I have a decent graphics card and a good processor and I downloaded rocket League because that's my favorite game I went in I turned all my stuff down to like minimum so I would have good frame rate and no matter what I set my Max frames to I'm always dropping 20 to 30 frames and it's unenjoyable to play and I'm not sure what to do I've looked up how to fix frame drop and I can't seem to find anything if someone could help me that would be very appreciated.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Stephen14,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Provide the report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, follow the instructions on this link.

3. Please provide a screenshot of the settings you are using in Rocket League.

4. Additionally, can you let me know how do you measure the fps drops? If possible, please provide a screenshot of that as well.

Regards, 

Sebastian M

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Stephen14,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Stephen14,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos