Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Graphics processor damaged

MFern33
Beginner

Hi. The graphics of my processor is damage. G1820. Playing game with Android emulator for 20 minutes.

I changed just for test, the first processor for second processor G1820 too. And graphics work fine. After I back with first processor and graphics not work. Just I see lines, colour, image change 45 90grades randomly.​ This have solution? Or is hardware damage? I paid 38$ for nothing

0 Kudos
7 Replies
MFern33
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello MFern33,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to have a better understanding of the system environment, could you please provide the following information and reports?

1- Is this a new processor or did it work fine before?

2- Does the issue happen only when running games on Android Emulator or does it happen all the time (on Windows® Desktop or in idle state)?

3- Please provide an Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool report. You can download the proper version (32 or 64 bit) from the below link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply.

4- Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps in the below link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

5- DxDiag Report following the steps below:

5.1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

5.2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

5.3. Click on "Save All Information"

5.4. Open the report.

5.5. Use the option "save all information" to save the .TXT file to your desktop. 

5.6. Attach the .TXT file to the thread.

6- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

6.1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

6.2- Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

6.3- To save your scan (.txt file), click Next and click Save.

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. You can add all the reports into a .zip file.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
MFern33
Beginner

1- Is this a new processor or didid it work fine before?

Answer: Is not new processor, I used it for 1 Year I think, or less.

2- Does the issue happen only when running games on Android Emulator or does it happen all the time (on Windows® Desktop or in idle state)?

Answer: I used in normal situation, wotking on word, chrome, sometimes I used with emulator for some apk on android and all time worked fine, but just last day the video was damaged, I see lines and colours for all screen. I used on Linux and Windows 7 and Windows 10. When I restart the computer, the issue continued, so, I installed the processor in another motherboard, with another Ram Memory, with another power supply and another hard disk with another windows system, (windows 10) and when I installed graphics Drivers, the issue continued, so I knowed that the problem is Processor Graphics.

3- Please provide an Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool report. You can download the proper version (32 or 64 bit) from the below link:

Answer: I installed this software for diagnostic the processor. I execute this software with Graphic Driver ability and disability, and the result is same. I attach the .txt with results. I see that all diagnostig passed good.

4- Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps in the below linkhttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html:

Answer: I attach the .txt file

5- DxDiag Report following the steps below:

Answer: I attach .txt file

6- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

Note: I attach a video, and you can see my test in the other motherboard with other components and you can see the proble,.

Note: I opened ticket for warranty, because this processor have warranty until 29 october 2019.

0 Kudos
MFern33
Beginner

1- Is this a new processor or didid it work fine before?

Answer: Is not new processor, I used it for 1 Year I think, or less.

2- Does the issue happen only when running games on Android Emulator or does it happen all the time (on Windows® Desktop or in idle state)?

Answer: I used in normal situation, wotking on word, chrome, sometimes I used with emulator for some apk on android and all time worked fine, but just last day the video was damaged, I see lines and colours for all screen. I used on Linux and Windows 7 and Windows 10. When I restart the computer, the issue continued, so, I installed the processor in another motherboard, with another Ram Memory, with another power supply and another hard disk with another windows system, (windows 10) and when I installed graphics Drivers, the issue continued, so I knowed that the problem is Processor Graphics.

3- Please provide an Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool report. You can download the proper version (32 or 64 bit) from the below link:

Answer: I installed this software for diagnostic the processor. I execute this software with Graphic Driver ability and disability, and the result is same. I attach the .txt with results. I see that all diagnostig passed good.

4- Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps in the below linkhttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html:

Answer: I attach the .txt file

5- DxDiag Report following the steps below:

6- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

Note: I attach a video, and you can see my test in the other motherboard with other components and you can see the proble,.

Note: I opened ticket for warranty, because this processor have warranty until 29 october 2019.

0 Kudos
MFern33
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
MFern33
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello MFern33,

Thank you for all the information provided and the details regarding the troubleshooting steps performed.

I noticed that you have an internal case open regarding this same issue.

Also, we have confirmed that the support process has moved forward through the internal case, so I am going to proceed to close this thread in order to avoid duplication of effort, and the assistance will continue through the internal case.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos