Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21062 Discussions

Há como impedir a aceleração 3D via hardware intel UHD 630 para que o aplicativo use apenas a placa de vídeo dedicada? ou a Geforce GTX 1050 trabalha em SLI com o drive Intel?

EDalb
Beginner

Após a atualização do driver Intel UHD 630 todos os aplicativos que utilizam aceleração 3D passaram a usar o hardware intel, porém defini e alterei as configuração para que usem a Geforce GTX 1050, mas mesmo com tal configuração continuam usando a aceleração 3D pelo drive Intel.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello EDalb,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

I would like to know what kind of system you have. Are you using a desktop or laptop? Please provide me with the model, this way I will be able to provide you with a more accurate response.

If possible, provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it: 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Make sure to attach the created report to this thread.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
EDalb
Beginner

I'm using a Dell G3-3579-A10P Intel Core i5HQ - 8GB 1TB 15,6” Full HD IPS Placa NVIDIA GTX1050 4GB, Win 10 PRO - build 1903

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello EDalb,

Thank you for your response.

What you are trying to do should be possible but is something that must be managed by the system's manufacturer. This is because your system has hybrid graphics so Dell* should be able to know how to set it up for you.

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos