Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

HD Graphics 630

Maksim126
Beginner

Hello please note when I have a processor i7-7700K driver HD Graphics 630 stood still version 27.20.100.8476 worked stably without complaints the application for this acceleration worked when a new version of the driver 27.20.100.8581 and 27.20.100.8587 was released after installing this driver, the monitor began to go off and turn on that is, the flicker the application does not open flickers without of course! Tried to reinstall the Windows 10 system license with the key I have a professional does not help anything, I Rolled back the reverse version of the driver 27.20.100.8476 works stably! BIOS version latest latest! ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO motherboard! Please check the latest drivers as soon as possible! Waiting for your response thank you for your understanding!!!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Maksim126,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

To better assist you, I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• How did you update the graphics driver? Did you use any utility?
  • What is the OS version?
  • Please confirm the BIOS version, is it 3802?
  • Have you tried different monitors and HDMI cables?

Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.  

1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) download link.
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 
  3. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  4. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  5. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Maksim126,

As per your requested on the case created.

We will proceed with the closure of this thread.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos