Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

HDR support on Pentium Gold 7505, Celeron 6305E and Celeron 6305?

spaceship9876
Beginner

A few days ago the following 10nm processors were announced: Pentium Gold 7505, Celeron 6305E and Celeron 6305. Do any of these include support for HDR or is core i3 and higher still required? Specs: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=208667,208072,208646

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello spaceship9876, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Please check the High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technical White Paper: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/graphics/HDR_Intel_Graphics_TechWhitePaper.pdf 

As the White Paper says, this feature is supported in the 7th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor and Newer Platforms.  

However, I would like to double-check and confirm internally if these new Pentium Gold 7505, Celeron 6305E, and Celeron 6305 will support HDR, please kindly wait for a response; as soon as we have an answer we will post it on this thread.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello spaceship9876,  

Thank you for waiting. 

After double-checking internally I would like to confirm that this feature is supported for Intel® Core™ Processors only so it will not be supported on this coming non-Core Pentium and Celeron ones. 

Please let me know if you have any additional question.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello spaceship9876,  

Were you able to check the previous post and see the information provided? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello spaceship9876,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos