Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling on Intel Graphics

Xillvion
New Contributor I

This has already been answered in 2020, but what about now?

Any updates about the Windows feature on Intel Graphics currently? Perhaps it's for Intel Arc systems? Since the article about it says that implementing the feature is looked into for future driver releases.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Xillvion,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have some questions about the Intel graphics.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Can you provide more details about your inquiry?

2. Can you share the article that you mentioned?

3. Are you looking for this information for specific Intel graphics?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Xillvion
New Contributor I
  1. The Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling feature in Windows can improve performance in games, but requires the GPU drivers to support.
  2. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056788/graphics.html
  3. Any Intel GPU that uses DCH drivers.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Xillvion, 

Thanks for the extra information, I will check internally to confirm if we have any details about the "Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling".

Thanks for your comprehension.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Xillvion, 

Thanks for the patience. In this case, the Intel® UHD Graphics 630 does not support the Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling feature.

However, Intel is planning to support this feature for 11th gen and newer (this is subject to change) so it is unlikely to be supported on older hardware.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Xillvion
New Contributor I

Any info on how long it will take until this feature is fully functional and supported in a future DCH driver?

0 Kudos