Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

Help & Support

mhmahi
Beginner

intel please help me...

I need a computer but it is not possible for my family to buy a computer. I need your support. Please help me

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @mhmahi

Thank you for considering Intel® as a potential donor for your equipment. 

Intel® takes pride in its sponsorship and recognizes not only the importance, but the big impact this relationship generates between our company and those we sponsor. As you can imagine, Intel® receives many requests for financial and in-kind support from individuals and organizations globally. Our ability to contribute financial resources is limited in comparison to the number of requests received. For this reason we regretfully decline your request.

We wish you the best in your endeavors and thank you again for considering Intel®.

We will be closing this thread in the next 24 hours and after that, the thread will no longer be monitored. If you have any other questions, please submit a new question and we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

Are you in the U.S.?  Many U.S. organizations give away refurbished computers ... for example, you can apply for one:

https://www.withcauses.org/askforhelp.htm

0 Kudos
ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

While we're on this topic, I don't think there's a problem getting a used computer for free if one looks hard enough. However, there's a big problem with the cost of Internet access.  These monthly fees are crazy ... then they add on costs for routers, taxes, etc. ... someone needs to do something about it.  Starlink was supposed to reduce the cost.  But even Starlink is going to be $99 monthly ... and that's after buying $499 of equipment!

0 Kudos