Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Help for type of graphic card to use

idata
Employee

I have Intel motherboard D945GCPE. I want to play game on my PC but it requires graphic card and I dont have an agp slot on my motherboard.Please suggest what all graphic cards can I use or if I can play games without graphic card???

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

You have two conventional PCI slots on that board no? they are few and far between but tehre are some PCI graphics cards out there, but i would think they would be very expensive and hardly worth it. What games do you want to play?I play quite a few games on my old 93 laptop that has onborad graphics, but obviously they are all quite old games, stuff like jagged edge. It all depends really want you want. It might be worth you building a new computer!

idata
Employee

hi,

Yes it has two PCI slots.I play games like nfs and delta force, I have core2duo processor, i would like to have a graphics card installed.Pls suggest, also tell what else should i change in my computer if dont buy the graphis card to play these games???