Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
17453 Discussions

How do I revert to previous display drivers if they can't be found? The UI in Houdini is totally messed up ever since I updated my display drivers and I am currently unable to work.

MBeli8
Beginner

I have tried using Houdini 17, 17.5 and 18 and they all load up with the same UI issue. The software is currently unusable due to display issues.

I have found only one other post detailing this issue and it seems like the user didn't get any help.

That being said,I would really like to revert back to a prior versior of the display drivers but I am unable to find something that seems legit and safe.

Can anyone help out with this issue?

The current driver I have is : 26.20.100.7262

Product : Intel(R) HD Graphics 615

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model number of your processor?

Doc

MBeli8
Beginner
AlHill
Super User

You can find all of the windows drivers here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29335?product=95441

Note that 7262 is not in this list.

Other information/downloads can be found here:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/95441/intel-core-i7-7y75-processor-4m-cache-up-...

Doc

MBeli8
Beginner
Thanks Doc. I was able to get a prior version of the driver and install it manually. Cheers, Max
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I would point out that the latest version of the driver is 26.20.100.7755, which is many, many builds and many, many bug fixes newer. Al provided you with a link for downloading it above.

...S

Max44
Beginner

You can restore the previous driver by using the rollback option.

1. Open Device Manager, click Start > Control Panel > Device Manager.
  2. Expand Display Adapters.
  3. Double-click on your Intel® display device.
  4. Select the Driver tab.
  5. Click Roll Back Driver to restore.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Max