Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20731 Discussions

How many displays can the Intel HD Graphics 520 Card (Lenovo T460) Handel?

Jhelos
Beginner
I have a Lenovo T460 with intel HD 520 and 1 Mini DP port, how many monitors does it support?

Intel Core i5-6300U
8GB DDR3

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Jhelos,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have an inquiry about your Intel® HD Graphics 520.

Based on ark.intel.com the Intel® HD Graphics 520 support up to 3 displays: 

Intel® Core™ i5-6300U Processor: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/88190/intel-core-i56300u-processor-3m-cache-up-to-3-00-ghz.html

However, the manufacturer of the computer (HP, Lenovo, Dell, MSI, etc) can place restrictions or limitations on their device. I recommend you check with Lenovo to confirm the display supported by the unit (remember that the monitor of the laptop counts as one of the displays supported).

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Jhelos,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have an inquiry about your Intel® HD Graphics 520.

Based on ark.intel.com the Intel® HD Graphics 520 support up to 3 displays: 

Intel® Core™ i5-6300U Processor: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/88190/intel-core-i56300u-processor-3m-cache-up-to-3-00-ghz.html

However, the manufacturer of the computer (HP, Lenovo, Dell, MSI, etc) can place restrictions or limitations on their device. I recommend you check with Lenovo to confirm the display supported by the unit (remember that the monitor of the laptop counts as one of the displays supported).

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jhelos
Beginner
0 Kudos