Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21068 Discussions

How to change audio input source for recording screen with Intel Graphics Command Center?

salvatore112
Novice

Hello, 

I believe I did, but can't exactly remember how, change my audio recording source for my screen capture software "Intel Graphics Command Center" from Microphone > Stereo ( internal computer's software sound ).

I seem to cannot find a way (an option) in command center to change my input source of audio that's being recorded.

Any ideas where to change audio input from Stereo > back to Mic?

salvatore112_0-1655498760153.png

Thanks in adv,

love

Buco

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

salvatore112, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question about "Any ideas where to change audio input from Stereo > back to Mic?", as you can confirm in the following link at the bottom of the page, "The Capture feature cannot record audio from your own microphone yet.". So, the option mentioned is currently unavailable:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058483/graphics.html

Please let us know if that is the option you are referring to and looking for, or if there is a different setting that you are trying to find within the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

salvatore112, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question about "Any ideas where to change audio input from Stereo > back to Mic?", as you can confirm in the following link at the bottom of the page, "The Capture feature cannot record audio from your own microphone yet.". So, the option mentioned is currently unavailable:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058483/graphics.html

Please let us know if that is the option you are referring to and looking for, or if there is a different setting that you are trying to find within the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello salvatore112, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello salvatore112, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

salvatore112
Novice

Oh, okay okay, tnx bro, that settles it.

0 Kudos