Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

How to fix the heavy lagging issue with Sleeping dogs PC game using Latest intel dch graphics driver?

ASaye8
Beginner

Hi guys, The latest intel dch graphics driver is causing problems with Sleeping dogs PC game, when i take my character outdoors, it starts to lag very much, the solution i did was to uninstall the latest dch graphics driver and then reinstall old graphics driver from April 2018 and it fix the lag issue but the old driver had minor shadow Flicker problem in some areas, is there anyway to fix the lag problem on latest intel dch graphics driver. I am using windows 10 64 bit.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello ASaye8 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community In order to look into the behavior that you are having please provide me with the reports and the information requested on the following link: https://forums.intel.com/s/feed/0D50P0000490AGdSAM Please include pictures or videos of the lag issue. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello ASaye8 Have you been able to collect the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello ASaye8 I haven’t heard back from you; please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos