Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

How to install Intel Graphics 620 Drivers on a Windows 10 1607 LTSB ?

YDesc
Beginner

Dear All,

I'm responsible for the deployment with SCCM and I have a problem to stage two type of machines (Panasonic FZ55 and HP Probook 650G5) with the Intel UHD 620 Graphics Card.

In the Device Manager, the display adapter appears as Basic Display.

Which drivers (and the source if possible ;)) can I use do deploy correctly these machines ?

Thx, Guys 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Upgrade your windows. LTSB does not mean you should be able to install the latest software on a 3.5 year old OS.

Doc

0 Kudos
YDesc
Beginner

Hi Al, thx for your reply... I know that 😉 but it's not my decision... It's the decision of my client and He wants to stay on this version of Windows 😞

Unless I can prove it's not possible.

Regards,

Yves D.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I would never let the client dictate what they want regarding technical issues. That is why they are paying you. You could update the OS today and they would likely never know the difference.

Just an opinion.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It is not possible - unless he wants to be stuck with the MS compatibility driver for graphics. Intel is only supporting 3 previous generations, which means that 1709 and previous versions are not supported.

...S

0 Kudos