Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

How to install Intel Graphics Control Panel without Microsoft Store?

EKudz
Beginner

Hello guys,

I need to install Intel Graphics Control Panel normally I would use Microsoft Store, but its comletely crushed and I can not download and install anything. I was trying everything what I found on internet but nothing helps. Do you know another source from where I can download Intel Graphics Control Panel?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
18 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Have you tried accessing the store through the internet instead?

I would point out that the Store is running fine and I can download at speed.

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Have you rebooted since installing the graphics driver? If so, it should have installed the app automatically. Did it not?

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner

Thanks for your answer. I was trying to access MS Store online but whenever I wanto to download something it sends me to app. I am using Microsoft Surface Laptop and app doesn't work.

Yes I re​booted after installing drivers and I still do not have Graphics Control Panel.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

The IGCP is excluded from the latest Graphics Driver packages. It can be downloaded only from Microsoft. Try this link. If you will get it, after installation, you will find the IGCP in the Start Menu, under letter "I".

Leon

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner

Hi, thanks for your answer. I was trying this already but Microsoft Store dosen't work on my device. I can not download it. Are you sure that I can get only from MS Store?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. I'm not sure if you can download it "only" from Microsoft Store, however I know that intel is not providing this application any more.
  2. You didn't explained why you can't download from Microsoft Store (is your account or internet access limited)? However if it is failure only, please try those steps to fix it.

Leon

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Let me rephrase that response: Intel is not providing this application separately anymore. At MS' behest, it is being released only through the MS App Store.

...S

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner

Maybe someone know how to change your resolution higher than native without Intel Graphics Control Panel. I need it for my second screen. I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 620.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Open Start Menu and under letter "I", look for Intel Graphics Command Center. The IGCC is installed now with the new Graphics Drivers instead of IGCP.

Run the IGCC and click on "Display" , then click Custom resolution. Now you will able to adjust the resolution according to your preferences.

Leon

displaySettings.png

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner

Thank you very much for your response. Yes I know I can do it in this way, but I do not have Intel Graphics Command Center and I can not install it from Microsoft Store. Is it other way to install it?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

If you installing Intel DCH Graphics Driver (Version: 25.20.100.6618 or newer), it will be downloaded automatically. You are asking many questions, but you didn't answer why you can't download the IGCC?

Leon

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner

I have not got any avaliable updates of drivers on my laptop, I have to download and install it manually?

I can not download IGCC becouse my Microsoft Store doesen't work. Nothing starts installing. I tried all things form link which you sent me before and nothing works. 😞screen.PNG

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner

By the way I really appreciate that you really want to help me. Thank you!

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. What's happening while you click on the link I've given you?
  2. What's happening when your write is Search Box (Wyszukaj), Intel Graphics Command Center?
  3. Please download Intel System Support Utility (SSU).
  4. Run the SSU scan and save the results. Using the "paperclip" (naciśnij na na spinacz w lewym dolnym rogu), attach the .txt file with the results to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner
  1. When I am clicking this link, it sends me to Microsoft Store website and it shows Intel® Graphics Control Panel app. Then I am clicking "download" and it sends me to my Microsoft Store app whcich dose not work.
  2. When I write this, nothing shows. I do not have this app.
  3. & 4. I attached my results

Thanks.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. I was looking again on the image you have attached to your previous post. I can see that "Centrum sterowania grafika Intel" (Intel Graphics Control) and Microsoft Store started to download. Is the download stacked or you didn't wait?
  2. You may install the firmware and driver update for your Surface Laptop (1st gen) manually. Open Microsoft Download page. There are multiple files available for this download. Once you click on the "Download" button, you will be prompted to select the files you need. You should download the SurfaceLaptop_Win10_18362_19.100.3933.0.msi file. Once downloaded, double click on the file to start the update process.
  3. I would suggest you, to ask the Microsoft support how to solve the update problem in their laptop.

Leon

0 Kudos
EKudz
Beginner

1. It only shows that it started. It is stocked and I can not repair it.

2. After this update, will I get IGCP?

3. Yes, I will contact them when they will be available

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. "After this update, will I get IGCP?" - I don't know, however may be your update will work and you will be able to download it.
  2. In addition to the above, open Update & Security (in Windows settings) and click on Check for updates. This should download the latest Windows updates.

Leon

0 Kudos