Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20950 Discussions

How to solve the problem?

Robert13
Beginner
  • Detected Intel driver version 1 31.0.101.4502 06/15/2023 00:00:00.The recommended driver version is xX.Xx.15.4251 or later. Please update your drivers at http://downloadcenter.intel.com/ before playing the game.

Do you want to try and run the game anyway? There may be stability, performance or visual corruption issues.

CPU:12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H

GPU:Intel Iris Xe Graphics

GAME:Need for Speed:Heat

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

The latest Graphics Driver for your processor is Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5194/31.0.101.5252. You may download it and install.

Leon

0 Kudos
Robert13
Beginner

I appreciate your reply, follow your prompt I have installed the latest driver, but the problem is not solved, I generated the report to you.I would appreciate it if you could help me with this tricky issue.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Robert13 

1. Will try to help. Looks that the Graphics Driver wasn't installed correctly. Do you have the Chipset Software (Driver) installed?

2. In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan (check "Everything") and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos
Robert13
Beginner

Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm now pretty sure that my graphics driver is up to date. But it doesn't seem to have done much either. I provided the relevant report as you suggested.I sincerely value your unwavering patience and invaluable guidance.

Robert

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Yes, It looks that now you have the latest Graphics Driver version 31.0.101.5194 installed. So, I don't understand the error generated by this game. You should ask the game support what is the reason?

I'm assuming that the system when purchased arrived with correctly installed Windows. Therefore the Intel Chipset Driver was installed. Any way I can see that the BIOS in your laptop is not updated to the latest version.   I suggest that you should use the Lenovo Utility to automatically update your laptop. 

The best option in my opinion will be ask for help in Lenovo Support.

Leon

0 Kudos
Robert13
Beginner

Haha, I finally found the reason, this game is so poorly optimized. I've uninstalled this abysmal game. Thank you for your continued support. Have a nice day.

Robert

0 Kudos